Happy Halloween from our family- 2008!
On the actual day Eric went and voted, Miriam and I went grocery shopping. I realized how long it has been since I've been around a lot of trick-or-treaters as I saw hordes of them around Springville and Provo downtown areas. We had pizza from Costco and watched Monk episode. I carved a watermelon (glows red!) and answered the one trick-or-treator in our neighborhood. We had decided that Miriam didn't know what was going on and since neither she or I could eat candy we would fore go that experience this year, we'll have to see about next year.
Miriam the ghost! I was distracting/playing with her by doing the same to her and she thought it was super funny!
Our Halloween started much the way it does every year- decorating. Then I found an adorable first Halloween outfit for Miriam, she and I dressed in our holiday clothes as much as possible (including the day after). We had our wards Halloween Primary carnival which we showed up mostly to see and be seen since Miriam can't do many of the activities yet. Our family also chose to go simple on the costumes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment