Sunday, November 22, 2009

Roll Baby Roll!!

That's right Aaron rolled over for the first time on Thur 18th from his front to his back! I got wondering if I actually let him have enough time on the floor to actually work on these skills so I made a conscious effort and he would twist and kick. I had just sat down to the computer and put him on the floor behind me when I saw him doing this and thought it would be a good picture....
Then I helped him roll to his tummy and he flopped right back over. We did this 4 times! Miriam of course loved it and tried to help too. It was interesting taking still pictures mid-roll. "What you looking at? Me! I know I'm great!"
Miriam posing and wanting to be in the middle of everything. Aaron is so strong and as you can see has no troubles holding his head up! When we were in Delta a couple of days later he rolled from his back to his front for Grandma and dad. Of course he hasn't managed to do it since.

4 comments:

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

Cute! Max can roll from his back to front but then gets super mad when he realizes he is on his tummy!

Heather H. said...

i LOVE that last pic of both of them! just so adorable! =)

kassaundra hutchinson said...

oh my goodness they are so cute!!

Sandi said...

He is getting so big!