Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Invite for Benjamin Blessing

My little boy is three months old! We are braving the germs and having him blessed this coming Sunday the 24th. Our ward meets at 9 and after sacrament meeting we will have brunch at our home. We would love to see everyone and have you meet our precious bundle of joy!
He is getting much more smiley and talking. Talk about melting my heart when he starts cooing and gooing. It reminds me why we put up with all the fussing. He is getting pretty stable holding up his head.

1 comments:

Heather H. said...

Man. =( I'm really sad you guys live so far away! Between that and my ever-growing aversion to travel... sigh. I don't get to see you near as much as I'd like to!

It doesn't help, all the winter storms we have - blah! Even if I wanted to climb in a car today, it's snowing and blowing and blizzarding here. =( Boo Hiss.

This summer sometime, though, we HAVE to try to get down there. It has been FAR too long!