Miriam is in exploration mode and is always wanting to wonder around and doesn't want to sit still much at all. Church is exciting we can make it through sacrament only with cheerios. She doesn't even want to look at any toys hardly at all. Yesterday we made it most of the way with books and stacking cups. we may start practicing church. Then on Friday Eric and I went to the varsity theater on campus to see a movie called
Morning Light. It was a Disney documentary about a crew preparing and sailing the Transpac race (from Los Angeles to Diamond Head Hawaii). It was pretty interesting though I was grateful there were probably only 10 other people so we just wondered around after her. Also we recently had stake conference and took her along to the adult session, same story so, it was hard for either of us to really get anything out of it. Next stake conference we will definitely have a babysitter. It's hard to say exactly why I haven't taken her to a babysitter we've had plenty of people offer to watch her. Before now I could take her everywhere I went except the temple, obviously that's changing.
1 comments:
When is your ultrasound? And what's your due date again?
Post a Comment