As most of you know I really like decorating and dressing up for the holidays. I kind of skipped decorating for Valentines (somehow I couldn't get up the oomph to finish putting away/sorting the last of the Christmas decorations) so we skipped from snowflakes to shamrocks. I'm actually get a decent collection of St Patty's which has been difficult as it isn't the most famous holiday of all. I was despairing of finding Miriam a cute outfit and was trying to see what could be made when my mom found this cute one at Walmart "Mommy's Lucky Charm". So we all got decked out in festive clothes,but the only other thing we did was have green shamrock pancakes for dinner.
This was from Sunday when Miriam and I both wore green. Someone told Eric he needed a green tie to fit in. After church Miriam was hanging out in the window which is becoming more and more common. I'm not sure if shes just longing to go outside or watching all the kitty cats at our neighbors place, but she loves crawling up on the back of the couch looking out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment