Yesterday Miriam went down into the basement to cool off and work down there. I had been very tired all day and couldn't keep my eyes open any more. I sat on the floor leaned against the water bed mattress (not there anymore) and dozed while Miriam wondered around. She finally got tired of that and came to poke my arm to see if I would come play. When that worked she kissed me on the cheek to see if that would wake me. :) OF course who can resist that?!
2 comments:
WOW Jess! She's getting so pretty! And her hair is curly!! I feel you. One time, when I was pregnant with Josiah, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I dozed off & Makoa was so good...he just played around me. I felt so bad but couldn't help it...seriously! What a good girl!!
I also love those curls! What a sweet girl.
Post a Comment