Tonight I went to the temple, and recieved more thanks for the service than usual (at least this quickly and in this mortal sphere)! When I returned to my vehicle I found a note on the windshield: "Thank you for doing the Lord's work! Orem Park 3rd Ward Young Women Emma, TJ, Maren". THat's always fun to get. Then when I got him, I was greeted first by Miriam, who said, "Daddy was at the Temple?" "Yep" "Good Job, Daddy." She is certainly a little sweetheart!
While we were still in Delta, Aaron had managed to get a cup that I didn't want him to have. I distracted him with something and grabbed the cup while his back was turned and headed for the kitchen. He turned around and started following me. I put the cup in the middle of the table, turned around and didn't see him. I walked of out the kitchen into the living room-- suddenly he jumped up-- he sat down right next to the kitchen and as soon as I walked past him, he jumped up and ran into the kitchen. He still wasn't able to reach the cup, but he's already using good tactics!! I think we're in trouble for when he gets older....
November 2019
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment