Aaron had been on the verge of sitting up on his own for awhile. He could last 10 sec than fall over still being incredibly top heavy. I was also wondering with his scooting and push ups if he would sit up or crawl first.

On February 2 he decided to sit up first and here's the proof. Of course after awhile he still fell over (have a picture of that also), but he lasted awhile and has only gotten better since. In fact here at the end of the month he is doing first rate and only falling over when reaching for something out of his reach.

Now he is having so much more fun playing with toys. I enjoy being able to set him on the floor and give a pile of toys and going to do what I need to do. Sometimes he's ok and others he still needs to see what that I'm still around.

Now is it any wonder that I'm thinking he will be crawling soon? He can get up but moving forward isn't something that has happened yet, any day though. He will rock forward but can't coordinate the moving hands or legs yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment