Time for the 6 month diaper/bath pictures! We got them done on February 27. We left plenty early to allow them time to have a good nap in the car since they always do. Miriam was still sleeping when we got there so I left mom in the car with her while I took Aaron in. I wish I hadn't I don't know if he was still sleepy or the photographer wasn't as good, but it was hard getting his face splitting, light up smiles that I love. In fact many times it was hard just to get him to look at me at all- this boy has powers of concentration! He's always laughing at Miriam so maybe she would have been able to help.

I feel I have set a precedence with Miriam that I can now follow (and yes I had thought about it when I was setting the precedence so its not exactly an accident) so I was disappointed that there wasn't a better pose of Aaron in the washtub with the accessories. This one is pretty cute since he is just now being able to stand up against things on his own.

Granted we did get a couple of cute poses and a variety of facial expressions! Though no temptations of any enhancement photos.

Also at Miriam's 6 mon they did some on a pink flower backdrop that were adorable. When I got there for Aaron she was asking if I wanted any other backdrops and I saw they had the same but in blue so I said I wanted that one but somehow she never did it, drats. One pose of Aaron's that is adorable that Miriam didn't is him playing with his feet, I love it! Miriam never really did that.

Afterward we did some shopping at Target. We found leprechaun shirts for St Patty's day and an adorable swimming suit for Aaron among other things. Miriam decided that all our purchases needed to go up with Aaron and by the end he had it.

Miriam decided to help the cashier by handing him the things out of the cart, it was adorable! He was pretty good with her also.
2 comments:
What a cute idea to have bath pictures at 6 months!
I must admit I borrowed from my cousin. 3 mon is their blessing outfit. Still working on tthe other though.
Post a Comment